November 4th

 November 4rd, Today, I woke up around 7:30am and sat around on my phone for about an hour before getting ready. I was watching my favorite YouTube channel and getting caught up on their most recent videos. The channel is called KTO and it focuses on the history of the National Football League and the players involved. After doing that for about an hour, I got up and decided to get ready. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and showered. This took me about 20 minutes and when I was finished, it was 9:00 in the morning. I decided to read my book for my Theories of Personality class until it was time for my 10:00am meeting. Once it was 9:50am, I left my dorm to go to my meeting. I went out to the parking lot, got in my car, and drove there. I got there and went into my meeting, and we went over things for Theories of Personality Psychology class. After a half hour, I left and went to Subway to grab an early lunch. I got my usual buffalo chicken sandwich and went back to my dorm to eat it. I had two hours to kill before my 12:30pm Emergence of the Modern World class. During that class, we went over the Q’ing Empire and how it rose to power. The lecture went on for about 75 minutes before it was over. After that, I went to the Bait Shop and grabbed an Iced Shaken Espresso from Starbucks. After this, I went to my last two PLUS meetings. I went over my Intro to Computer Science class in the first meeting and went over my other courses in the other. Once those were over, I went back to my dorm and finished the rest of my sandwich from Subway that I had put in my fridge. After that, I had to write a 2-3 Prospectus paper for my Psych class. This took me about 90 minutes. Once I finished, I decided I wanted to watch The Mandalorian for a while. After an episode, I got invited to go over to Ulster, which I obliged. I hung out with friends for the rest of the night before getting tired and going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 15th

November 1st

November 6th