November 6th

 Today I woke up at 6:30am. This is very early for me but I had to get ready to drive home by 7:30am. I had work in Wooster, Ohio, which is where I live outside of school. I got up, showered, shaved, and brushed my teeth. Once I was done with that, I got dressed and packed my bag with warm clothes as the forecast said it would be 28 degrees Fahrenheit. Once I was packed, I went out to my car and got ready to leave. However, I couldn’t leave when I wanted to due to the fact that it had rained the night before and the water had frozen onto my windows. I had to blast my cars heat while simultaneously using an ice scraper to clear my windows so that I could see and drive safely. This ended up taking me about 10 to 15 minutes. Once my windows were sufficiently cleared, I got back in and began my drive to Wooster. I took Route 70 for about 10 miles before merging onto Route 77 for another 44 miles. Once I reached Dover, Ohio, I merged onto State Route 250 and continued on that path for 30 Miles before getting back to Wooster. I drove to the fairgrounds as I had to work in a food truck that day. I met my boss, DG and coworker, Emily, there as they had already been open for an hour. At the fairgrounds, there was a gun show where private retailers could buy, sell, or trade firearms. When I got there, DG had already prepared me a sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich, which I was very thankful for. My job during the morning menu was simply to pour coffee or grab donuts when ordered. DG was cooking while Emily was our cashier. This went on for about two hours before we switched to the lunch menu. My job during lunch was to cut potatoes, blanch them, and fry them by the order. I did this until about 4pm, which is when it was time to start cleaning up. I was tasked with washing dishes and sweeping the trailer as well as the area around the trailer as customers constantly dropped fries or salt onto the ground. I did this for about an hour until it was time to leave. Once I left, I went home and caught up with my parents before getting into an argument with my sister simply because she doesn’t like when I come home. Naturally, I won the argument and my sister ended up getting chewed out by my parent’s for being rude to the point where she is notorious for how poorly she treats others. I went to bed around 9pm as I was very tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 15th

November 1st