September 30th

 September 30th, Today I woke up at 8:30am per usual, then I got ready. I brushed my teeth, showered, and got dressed. My shirt was wrinkled so I had to put it in the dryer with a wet sock for a bit. I finished getting dressed and went to my 10am PLUS meeting. This meeting was over my Theories of Personality class, and we discussed my exam grade and how I could raise my grade in that class. After that meeting, I went back to my dorm and tidied up and did laundry. Today I had to do both whites and darks, so it took me well over an hour. Once I was finished, I then had to get my health and safety check done and I passed that perfectly. I went to my 12:30 Emergence of the Modern World class and we started going over Spanish and Portuguese conquest and control. I was very bored throughout the duration of this class and couldn’t wait for it to be over. After that, I went to my 2:00pm meeting at PLUS and we went over my Intro to Computer Sciences class. During the meeting, my tutor and I finished up 2 blog posts and published them. After that, I had another meeting with a different tutor where we went over a study guide for an exam in my Arts/Humanities in Western Culture. The test was over religious paintings and how these paintings could be interpreted by different or specific audiences. 30 minutes later, I left to go back to my dorm where I preceded to continue studying for the exam. Once I felt I had studied sufficiently, I decided to relax and watch Netflix. After watching a few episodes, I realized that I was low on food in my room and decided to go grocery shopping. I didn’t feel like going in the store, so I ordered my groceries online for pickup. When they were ready, I drove to the Walmart location in Cambridge and picked them up. I drove back to Muskingum and parked near my dorm building. I brought everything inside and almost simultaneously to me walking in my room, my friend Pat calls me and asked me if I wanted to hangout. I agreed and walked over to the Ulster house, which is right across the street from my building. Once I got there, me and my friends just hung out and played Mario Kart on the living room TV. After a few hours of this, I grew tired and decided to head back to my dorm to continue watching Netflix. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 15th

November 6th

November 2nd