September 15th

    September 15th, I woke up at 8:30 as I do every day, I then proceeded to shower and get ready for class. During my shower, a bee flew into the bathroom through the window and into my shower stall. I proceeded to panic and try and splash water at it to go away and to my luck, it eventually did. I had Arts/Humanities West Culture first and we began to go over Roman Architecture. We studied the Coliseum and Pont du Gard. We also went over how Roman’s revolutionized the art of building buildings. After that class, I went to Theories of Personalities, and we continued to go over Sigmund Freud’s psychoanalytic theories. We also began to go over his daughter, Anna Freud. After that, I went back to my dorm room with my friend Baca and noticed something missing from the corner of my eye, it was my safe full of money. I proceeded to panic and tear apart my room to no avail. My safe was gone and so was my money. After screaming for a little bit, I decided I should call campus police. They came and wrote a report and told everyone to lock their doors. They left and I talked to the janitor about checking trash to make sure it didn’t get thrown out just because someone couldn’t open it. I was too distraught to go to class after that and just sat around watching shows to distract myself from the fact that someone forced me into a terrible financial situation because of their greed. This was the money that I had earned working 13 hour shifts out in the hot sun and rightfully, I was very upset. I didn’t deal with rude customers and sitting in front of a 600 degree Fahrenheit roaster for nothing. Yet the more I thought about the situation, the more it became evident that the thief was someone me and my roommate had hung out with before. We haven’t figured out who did it yet, but we will eventually. I continued to ask around and haven’t heard a whisper about it. I decided to let it go and hung out with some friends. We sat around the Ulster House and played Pokemon Go for a few hours and chatted a bunch. After that, I watched my favorite show, Trailer Park Boys, until I felt tired enough to go to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 6th

November 2nd