November 1st

November 1st, Today, I woke up at 5:00am which is super, super early for me. I did this because I had a very difficult exam in my Theories of Personality class. I began studying around 5:15am after letting myself wake up a bit. I studied by writing down details of everything listed on the study guide. I got all this information by going through PowerPoints and the textbook. I studied for about 3 hours before showering, brushing my teeth, and getting ready. Once I was ready, I began to study even more and was talking over my notes aloud with myself. I ended up skipping my 10am class for the sake of having an extra hour to prepare for the exam. I went over to the Ulster house and helped my classmate study. I let him read over my notes and I also read them out loud to him, which helped me memorize the information more efficiently. This test was over Carl Jung, Karen Horney, and Erik Erikson and their individual theories and how they could be applied. I had drunk two cups of coffee so studying was easy for me for once as I usually study to keep my focus. Once 10:45am rolled around, me and my buddy went to my car and drove over to the class as it was in Thomas Hall, which is on the complete opposite side of campus. I had to make my own parking spot there as there were absolutely none there. I went inside and looked over my notes one last time. The professor handed out the tests and it was time to begin. I felt very confident in my abilities due to the excessive studying and I believe it paid off. I finished the test quickly and still maintained the upmost quality in my answers. I finished 24 multiple choices, 2 short answers and an essay in about 35 minutes. After that class, I drove me and my friend back to our dorm and house respectively. I went and got food from the dining hall and ate before going to my next class which was Intro to Criminal Justice. We lectured on the different types of courts and how and why they were used. After that, I went to my Intro to Computer Science class where I worked on my guessing game lab. After that, I went back to my dorm and waited for my 4:30pm meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 15th

November 6th