November 2nd

 November 2nd, Today I woke up at 7:30am which is going to be the new time I wake up at. I enjoy having some time to myself in the mornings either before or after I get ready. Once I felt fully awake, I got up, showered, and got dressed. I sat around on my phone for about two hours before I had my 10am meeting at PLUS with Robin. I drove over there and managed to snag the very last parking spot available. Once I parked, I grabbed my bag from my car and began to walk inside. I ran into my old roommate and we had a quick conversation as we were heading in the same direction. I was excited to get inside the building as it is very cold out today. I went downstairs and went into my meeting where we went over my Theories of Personality class. We specifically went over my notes for the test the day prior and the prospectus paper that is due Friday. I was given a list of ideas to write about for the paper and after the 30 minutes were up, I went back to my car and drove to the nearby Subway. I ordered my usual sandwich which is an Italian bread footlong with buffalo chicken and pepper jack cheese. When I went to pay, my card declined every time I attempted to use it which made zero sense. Especially considering the fact that I had over $200 on this specific card. It declined 4 times before I gave up and asked if I could leave the food behind the counter while I drove back to my dorm room to grab my wallet and cash. I drove back to Subway, finally paid successfully, and drove back to my dorm. I threw some laundry into the washer when I got back and once I was done with that, I ate and then worked on some blog posts. I did this for about a half hour before switching over my laundry. After that, I went back upstairs and finished up my blog posts. I had about 30 minutes before my next class so I just layed down and watched TV. Once 12:20pm rolled around, I got up and walked to my 12:30pm Emergence of the Modern World I class. Dr. Hilton, my professor, lectured over the Q’ing Dynasty and how they came into power. She lectured the full class period from 12:30pm all the way until 1:45pm. After that class, I had three PLUS meetings that would go over most of my classes. After I was done, I went back to my dorm room and ready a book required for my Theories of Personality class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 15th

November 1st

November 6th