October 29th

 October 29th, Today, I woke up at 7:00am which is earlier than I usually awake on weekdays. The reason I did this was so I could do laundry before my classes. I got up, grabbed my hamper and detergent, and went down to the laundry room. I used about 1/3 of a cap full of detergent for each load of laundry as I had to split it up into two separate loads. After I started my laundry, I went upstairs and began to study for my two exams I have today. The first exam was in Arts/Humanities Western Culture, and it was our 4th exam. It was about the evolution of music and its culture inside the United States. The test mainly covered Dolly Parton, Madonna, Prince, Van Halen, and more. I studied the power points on each artist that were posted to my class’s Blackboard. I studied for 30 minutes while my laundry was in the washer and after that half hour, I went back downstairs and switched my laundry over to the dryer. After this, I studied for another half an hour and then proceeded to get ready to shower. I showered, brushed my teeth, got my clothes out of the laundry room, and got ready. Following this, I began to study for my exam in Intro to Criminal Justice. I studied for about 45 minutes and once I was finished, I went and got breakfast and coffee from Starbucks in Cambridge. Once 10am rolled around, my first exam opened, and I began to take it. It took me about 25 minutes to finish all the multiple choice and short essay responses. Once I finished, I sat around and waited for my 11am class which was Theories of Personality. We began to go over Carl Rogers, a psychologist who deals with Real vs. Ideal self. The lecture went on for about 50 minutes and after that class, I went back to my room and studied for my Criminal Justice exam. Once the exam opened at 1:00pm, I took it and got a 90% and it only took me about 20 minutes. After another 40 minutes, I went to my Intro to Computer Science class in which the professor lectured. After that class, I packed clothes and toiletries for the weekend and drove home. I ordered Chipotle from the store I work at, and they messed up my order. I went back to get it fixed and my manager asked me if I could come into work. I obliged and went home, ate, changed, and drove back to Chipotle to work. I worked from 6pm-11pm and went home and fell asleep immediately afterwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 15th

November 1st

November 6th